Monday, November 30, 2009

Our God Understands and Care

"Many cases i can not understand
Why it should happen in this life
One thing that I keep in my heart
Nothing will happen without God's care

Chorus:
God understands, God cares
All the problems we face
He will never let me to struggle alone
because God understands and care"

"Banyak perkara yang tak dapat kumengerti
Mengapakah harus terjadi di dalam kehidupan ini
Satu perkara yang kusimpan di dalam hati
Tiada sesuatupun kan terjadi tanpa Allah peduli

Chorus:
Allah mengerti, Allah peduli
Segala persoalan yang kita hadapi
Tak akan pernah dibiarkanNya
Ku bergumul sendiri sbab Allah mengerti"

I loved this song, it's touched my heart and when you sing this song,
You will always realize that our God always care for us in all the time.
God Bless ya...


Allah Peduli - Nikita

No comments: